Custom and Excise Analyst
- Participate in developing and implementing strategies, policies, standards, guidelines for global trade management specifically focusing on customs and excise processes in Nigeria.
- Provide specialist support with trade issues in Nigeria – for example, HTS Code Classification disputes, Customs Valuation and ICSP reviews.
- Address Customs and Excise related queries from the Nigeria Customs Service relating to imported products and raw materials used by Guinness Nigeria.
- Support the Customs and Excise team in Nigeria with technical opinions and submissions for engagements with respect to any issue.
- Support the team with related projects to deliver shareholder value and handle potentials exposure to the business in Nigeria.
- Provide technical support that to addressing inefficiencies and driving process improvement within the team.
- Recommend and implement changes to optimise processes, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes and standard methodology; identify risks and opportunities and recommend actions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years global trade, customs & excise experience.
- Experience within a Global Trade and Tax advisory function in a consulting firm or multinational beverage/tobacco manufacturer.
- Experience of providing domestic and cross border technical advice.
- Effective project management and implementation skills.
- Good team working and communication across diverse cultures.
18th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND