Custom Clearing Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing sufficient support to key account coordinators and other related parties to develop client project to extend the business with the clients
- Lead a combination of single contributors and develop all colleagues to achieve the maximum of their potential
- Ensure Zenith CarexDelivers in the line with Customer expectations for import/export customers
- Manage relationship with current customs and other government agencies and in liaison with sales department
- Coordinate handling of files between customer service and operation units.
- Ensure operation excellence and coordination
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally
- Drive performance of direct report.
- Coordinates and monitors all the Company’s freight forwarding operations activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Negotiates and quotes competitive rates promptly for freight and customs clearance jobs for vehicles, bulk cargos or containers, imports and exports, air freight Amongst others.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant regulatory or external bodies or contacts such as Customs, NPA, Terminal Operators, SSS
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
15th March, 2021
- Location port harcort,rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND