Customer Care Executive (Female)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Attend to and resolve customers’ queries promptly and courteously.
- Managing customers’ perception and relationships.
- Document all customers’ interactions using the approved software.
- Enlighten customers with information on services and products on case to case
- Receive feedback on products and services offered to customers.
- Escalate customers’ enquires to the right department and follow up on after-sales services
- Collate and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly activity and performance reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / B.Sc in a social science course or related study
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and instant messaging apps.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Good telephone etiquette
- Ability to learn about new innovations and software
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
23rd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND