Customer Care Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dealing with unhappy customers and handling complaints
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Keep records of customers interactions and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal departments
- Follow company process accurately and efficiently
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful manner
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- 0 – 3 years’ work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Active listening skill, empathy and a team player
- Candidates residing in Apapa, Bariga , Shomolu, Surulere, Yaba, Fadeyi, Iyana Oworo and Mushin axis are encouraged to apply.
4th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Festac / Apapa / Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE