Customer Experience Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
- The Customer Experience Analyst at Flutterwave will be responsible for supporting the effective & efficient management of customers by providing first-level support and ensuring adequate resolution of customer issues received from across channels.
- The role will also support customer onboarding and customer retention initiatives.
- The ideal candidate must have relevant work experience, a great work ethic, and must enjoy interacting with customers and solving their issues.
In this role you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external customer queries and complaints received via channels such as email, social media, chat, phone calls, etc.
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and new customers are effectively and adequately resolved within set SLAs (service level agreements)
- Provide relevant and appropriate answers to questions and inquiries from customers about Flutterwave’s products and services
- Build trust, loyalty, and long last relationships with customers by understanding their pain points and resolving their issues no matter what
- Provide insights about customer feedback to internal stakeholders to allow for product and process improvements
- Maintain clear and open two-way communication with all internal Flutterwave teams to allow for great service for customers
- Ensure the contact center is always functioning. Document, report, and escalate any interruption in service to the appropriate channels
- Cross-sell other Flutterwave products and services to customers
- Send out customer feedback surveys, analyse results and share with CX and firm leadership.
Required competencies and skills to be a waver
- 2 – 3 years in a similar role within the Fintech or Banking Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Aptitude, ability and passion to solve customer queries
- Strong negotiation, influence, and persuasion skills
- Ability to deliver even in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations
- Experience with contact center tools
- Ability to work in teams to deliver on set goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Integrity and honesty.
- Must be willing to work on shifts (including nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Willingness to switch roles within the team per the needs of the business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lekki, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3