Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for attaining flawless level of service at all points of customer contact, and enable superior quality experience for patients/visitors.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage patient admission and discharge processes.
- Schedule/Book patients to visit consultants.
- Provide exceptional service to all points of customer contact.
- Appropriate and timely patient admission.
- Handle enquiries/telephone calls and messages professionally.
- Liaise and work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure flawless level of service at all points of customer contact.
- Clinic management
- Achieve heightened levels of patient satisfaction/experience
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Management of customers’ grievances
- Error free registration of all categories of patients
- Appropriate and timely patient admission and discharge
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social sciences and Humanities
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communication skill
- Working knowledge and process improvement and operations management.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Computer Literacy
- Pleasant disposition
- Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Service oriented, courteous, team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates with experience in the Healthcare, Telecommunications or Hospitality Industries are encouraged to apply.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND