Customer Service Officer (Project Management)
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Manager, Customer service
Key Summary of the Job
- Ensure excellent end to end project management, from order placement to delivery of all projects.
Core working relationships:
- Interior design team
- Technical team
- Logistics/Procurement team
- Finance team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s revenue target is achieved
- Assist clients in placing their furniture orders
- Respond to and proactively resolve all clients’ concerns and complaints relating to furniture orders, deliveries and installation and any other aspects of our services
- Accurately document all communication with the client to ensure seamless service delivery and follow through
- Effectively utilize information available and support provided, to determine appropriate action required to ensure that client is satisfied while balancing both the company’s policies and the needs of the client
- Handle customer delivery concerns such as communication of schedules, rescheduled delivery, late delivery and damages during delivery
- Conduct client surveys and improve the company’s net promoter score
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and ensure retention
- Ensure high quality service & support solutions and timely monitoring of all customer issues and drive escalation appropriately
- Ensure immediate processing of returns and refund requests
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Marketing communications, Social sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
- Previous experience in project management will be an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes:
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Project management skills
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Sound knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of mail.
- Location Ilupeju, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND