Customer Service Officer
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, via chat, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer transactions
- Recommend our services to customers by collecting customers information and analyze customer’s needs
- Manage large number of incoming calls
- Follow communication procedures and guidelines
- Build sustainable relationship of trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Identify and assess customers need to achieve satisfaction
- Take extra miles to engage customers
- Update the customer information in the customer service data base during and after each call
- Work with management to stay updated about the product knowledge and be informed about any change in the company policy
- Generation of Leads
- Develop referral network.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Working experience as Relationship Manager
- Proven sales experience
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to remain professional and courteous
- Ability to be calm under pressure.
18th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND