Customer Service Representative /Administrative Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- Answering general and specific questions about the company’s products or services while ensuring positive service experience and customer satisfaction
- Processing requests among other transactions from customers and realtors in an efficient and timely manner
- Resolving issues, troubleshooting problems, and providing necessary assistance to customers and realtor partners
- Delivering information about a company’s special offerings and upselling related products and services.
- Dealing with unhappy customers and handling their complaints appropriately and timely
- Collecting and analysing customer feedback
- Responding to customer reviews
- Issuing and filing customer forms and other related documents
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS.c / HND in Real Estate or any related courses
- 2-3 years experience in Real Estate sector as a customer service representative.
- Should have good command of English language for effective communication
- Must be able to work under pressure and deal with clients and their complains
- Must be smart and very fast at learning on the job
- Should be proficient with the use of computers and social media engagements
- Age: 30years below
- All Applicants must have work in a real eastate company
- Must reside around Ajah and its environs.
N65,000 / Month.
6th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Representative / Administrative Executive” as the subject of the email.
- Location Ajah, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND