Job Title: Customer Service Representative.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. He or She helps customers understand the products and answer questions about their reservations. They can sometimes be seen as having a role in sales.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. • Responding promptly to customer inquiries. • Communicating with customers through various channels. • Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints. • Knowing the company’s products inside and out so that all questions can be answered. • Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests. • Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints. • Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary. • Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process. • Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or related Art courses. • Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset. • Good use of computers. • Experience working with customer/sales support.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES: • Knowledge of customer management practice • Problem-solving attitude • Excellent communication skills. • Teamwork and good work ethics. • Persuasive Speaking Skills • Ability to Use Positive Language. LOCATION: Ikeja/Lagos
How To Apply
Interested Candidate should apply by sending their CV to [email protected]
- Location Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND