Customer Services Representative
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy.
- Must have a mature working attitude.
- Be friendly and Presentable.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule.
- Excellent communicator.
- Personal organization and self-discipline.
- Attention to details.
- Time Management.
- Decision-Making Skills
- Reporting Skills.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3