Customer Success Associate (Hausa Speaking)
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
About the Position
- As the Customer Success Associate (Hausa speaking ), you will be the first contact our agents and users make with Nomba.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our agents/users (especially from/in Northern Nigeria) have a seamless support experience over the phone, live chat and emails. This includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems.
- You will also serve as a feedback channel to the company by relaying their concerns and problems to the relevant teams so that we can fix the gaps.
- Operate as the lead point for any and all matters specific to customer accounts
- Provide seamless/personalized customer experience to our Hausa Speaking customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for Hausa speaking customers/stakeholders
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with Nomba support tools
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Recommend new services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
- Learn our product to configure the platform to meet the needs of new users
- Provide platform training and onboarding for new and existing users
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback
- Interface with other internal teams in order to help agents resolve their issues.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong command of written and verbal Hausa & English
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience (to Hausa speaking customers) is a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experience
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lekki, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND