Customer Support Executive
- Help potential customers evaluate and judge the merits of various health plans to help them select the most appropriate type of coverage for their unique individual needs.
- Answer questions with regards to premium payment and billing; this include explaining statements, helping customers understand various health insurance paperwork and answer questions with regards to health insurance premium payments.
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Gather and verify customer information, data entry, assist customers to resolve issues such as billing inquiries, processing of payments and explaining new products and services offered.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assist them with issues/concerns related to their health.
- Make decisions as needed off-hours or without supervision to ensure an uninterrupted supply of service to customers.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate persons.
- Perform basic administrative and clerical duties.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred candidates must be smart,articulate and empathic
- Qualification: OND
- Candidates must reside on the Island.
- Preferred Years of Experience: One year. Prior experience in an health insurance company will be an added advantage.
3rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification OND