Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Collates, monitors, and reports task allocation data across alllocations and deliver findings in context to the management.
- Develop budget analysis, tracking and reporting to support team on financial analysis and tracking.
- Create compelling reports using database, web analytics and social graph data.
- Monitor and report the staff and technicians’ attendance on daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of departmental information for report purposes.
- Resolve data discrepancies and drill down data facts to ensure reliability in data storage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abeokuta, Ogun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND