DATA ANALYST/DATA REPORTS GENERATOR
We are looking for a zealous certified Data Analyst who will successfully turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Implement reports on the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Assist with scoping and architecting project engagements.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Direct and manage Pilot/ PoC / production development from beginning to end.
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.
- Create documentation for projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentations as well as documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience of Microsoft Power BI Reporting ge.
- Understanding DAX formulas and development methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in relational databases, metadata, methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- B.Sc/HND in Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
22nd September 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are to click on the application link provided below:
N/B: you are expected to create two demo reports
1. Procurement/Purchasing Report – Click link to download test data https://www.nubiaville.com/procdata.xlsx
2. Sales Report – Click link to download test data https://www.nubiaville.com/salestestdata.xlsx
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month