Data Collector (Enumerator)
- We are searching for a Data Collector to assist us in creating and maintaining our market data database. Your responsibilities will include sourcing data and running insightful analysis on the data collected.
- The data will be collected directly from target organizations and individuals, not the web.
- You should be adept at analysing the data received and making clearly informative presentations to help stakeholders understand the data.
- The ideal individual will have experience in data collection and preferably have sound backgrounds in data analysis and the FMCG industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create efficient data collection plan and
- Execute data collectioin plan to collect data from external and internal sources
- Analyse data and present your findings to management
- Ensure all data is organised and accurate
- Appropriately document and report results
- Gather and accurately record responses on questionnaires
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Data collection or database management experience
- Ability to create data collection plans
- Usage of data collection tools such as Google forms, MS Excel, questionnaires
- Organisation and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Willingness to learn and explore new experiences
- Strong sense of and respect for confidentiality.
- Absolute honesty with accuracy of data collected
- Willingness to move about around the city of Lagos to meet targets and collect necessary data as needed.
- Good practical knowledge of analytics tools such as Microsoft Excel or Power BI is a plus
- Previous working experience in FMCG data collection is highly desired and is a distinct advantage
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using ”Data Collector Application” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND