Data.FI Nigeria Infographics and Communications Specialist – Consultant
Job Ref: req8190
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Position:
- Palladium is seeking an Infographics and Communications specialist to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response .
- The Infographics and Communications Consultant will be responsible for developing quality and visually appealing presentations, content management, communication materials for the COVID-19 response through graphic design and web optimization solutions.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- The Infographics and Communications will work closely with USAID-supported states’ teams and report to the Data Analytics and Use Team Lead.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations for all USAID-supported states in the COVID-19 response;
- Deliver creative infographics and technical solutions for print, electronic and animated presentations.
- Deliver high-quality photographs and videos, maps, charts, information graphics and branding to support project documents on COVID-19 response.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design decisions to Data.FI project team
- Develop the visual design taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity
- Conceptualize and execute creative graphic design and layout for research, presentations and COVID-19 communiques to Stakeholders
- Disseminate information for upcoming activities and events related to COVID-19 response
- Develop Web content, and familiarity with web analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Must possess knowledge of graphic design software and tools including Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint
- 2-3+ years of experience in professional commercial design
- Experience work in a health sector will be an added advantage
- Must have a strategic understanding of marketing/communication/social media campaigns in order to recommend and incorporate visual communications. Adaptive design eye, attention to detail, creative thinking skills, and a strong sense of concept development.
- Ability to handle concurrent projects and multi-task.
- A portfolio of past works is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND