Data Processing Officer
Locations: Ayobo, Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail.
- HND, Master’s Degree, BSc, B.Tech qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N1,000,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
25th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ayobo, Lagos & Ogun
- Salary ₦ 500,000+ NGN 500000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND