Data Support Analyst II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Primary customer point of contact for ALL questions related to “Data”: data troubleshooting, configuration management support, data heath check monitoring and reporting, data bulk loads for project / new integration / cleansing / updates / migrations, integration specs for inbound & outbound data flow/connector with other systems, partner with other Client’s Information Technology and non-Client groups in the resolution of data related issues, run data quality metrics tools and taking action to correct issues, including root cause analysis for systemic problems, ensuring the data is in compliance with defined data standards, assist in promoting effective use of standard data management tools and processes, MoC data testing and troubleshooting.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Data Support Analyst who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage, train and mentor other team members and lead projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong level of relational database concepts
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and scripts against highly abstracted model
- Experience in IT Change Control support with complex framework of integrations
- Ability to map logical / physical data models, gather / analyze / compare data via (tableau, excel pivot, access)
- Be familiar with the data profiling concepts.
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location NIGERIA USD Month