Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Onipanu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Monitoring database (system) performance and identifying problems that arise.
- Responding in a timely manner to user-reported errors and issues.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Protecting the database against threats or unauthorized access.
- Ensuring adequate database backups and recoveries.
- Reporting on metrics regarding usage and performance.
- Running of Database activities like BOD, EOD, EOM, EOY processes.
- Suggesting changes and improvements for database maintenance or protection.
- A B.Sc. Degree or HND in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Certifications as MCDBA and/or OCP.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages like MS SQL, Oracle SQL, etc.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Up-to-date with trends and developments in database administration.
- A good experience as a DBA with knowledge of Finacle is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in documentation and graphic processing applications is also advantageous.
12th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Onipanu, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND