Dealership Management System Administrator
Key Responsibilities, Skills/Knowledge
- Performing data analysis, forecasting and other research activities that guide decision making.
- Extract, manipulate, and report data to meet management requests.
- Running queries to analyze and cleanse data. Identify obsolete inventory, inactive customers and inconsistent data.
- Handling the transfer of data from the existing system to the new platform, in the case of a new server
- Knowing how large the database currently is and how fast it is growing in order to make predictions about future needs.
- Creating capacity to handle the extra work-load.
- Monitoring performance to show where the database should be tweaked to operate as efficient as possible, not waiting until a problem develops.
- Restoring lost data.
- Correcting issues to minimize damage.
- Setting up employee rights
- Controlling who has rights and what type of rights are allowed
- Coordinating and updating DMS pricing liaising with Parts and other stakeholders.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of Five years relevant IT experience in a large organization.
- Proven knowledge of using specialized software to store and organize data which includes roles such as capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Having worked with Automobile company will be a plus.
29th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND