Delivery Monitoring Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that customer orders are delivered on time as specified in the operating procedure.
- Identify and escalate operational challenges that may affect delivery targets.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, and communicating efficient riders’ work schedules to all outlets and riders.
- Respond to queries and complaints from OP, riders, and delivery groups on time.
- Collate and reconcile riders ‘delivery charge reports daily using order delivery software.
- Report issues with delivery charges and delivery locations for review.
- Escalate issues of riders’ misconduct and unethical behavior.
- Liaise with the contact center team for prompt communication.
- Ensure compliance with laid down processes and procedures for both order processors and riders and escalate noncompliance to the logistics team and/or the contact center management.
- Generate and send delivery monitoring reports daily.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in relevant fields with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in logistics operations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Must reside within Lekki Phase 1 and its environment.
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Delivery Monitoring Agent” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND