Dental Surgery Assistant (Dental Nurse)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Preparing Patients for dental procedures.
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Assist dentist in examining dental and oral health of patients
- Assist dentist in attending to patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- National Diploma in Dental Health is required. Additional certification or training is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years post-College of Health Technology and progressive experience as an assistant within the private and public sectors. Experience working with public health and health systems is an advantage.
- Problem solver
- Focused and patient
- Attentive to details
- Ability to manage pressure
- A team player
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Communication – Actively listens and checks for understanding.
- Team Player – The ability to work with others in a way that recognizes their contribution and strengths, and promotes collaborative working across different or cross-functional teams to achieve organizational objectives.
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND