Depot Finance Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full time
Catagory: Food and Beverages
Industry: Food and Beverages
- The Depot Financial Officer is responsible for the execution of all administrative activities, execution of key Depot controls, preparing KPI’s reporting and sales order process, request for breakages approval.
- This person will partner with the Depot Manager.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail supervisory experience in a sales driven customer oriented environment.
- Previous knowledge of safety regulations.
- Experience working with SAP SD and FI modules.
- Proficient capacity wit SAP.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to plan prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity.
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role
- and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities.
- Must possess ability to process information.
- Positive and Engaging.
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand products services and solutions offered to our customers.
- Trains / Motivates.
- Conflict Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Collaboration / Team Spirit.
- Drives for Results.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Quality.
- Time Management.
Competitive Salary and other perks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND