Oando Intern (Legal Intern)
Got what it takes?
- Got what it takes to learn from the brainiacs behind one of Nigeria’s most effective legal teams? Complete the first task to get started on your journey to becoming one of the best lawyers on this side of the hemisphere.
- In no more than 1 A4 page (minimum font size 11), write a high level analysis of the Process and Industrial Developments Limited (P&ID) v. the Federal Republic of Nigeria case and its potential implications on Nigeria.
- Upload the document containing your analysis on the portal on or before Friday, 6th September 2019 (Submission should only be in .PDF format).
To qualify, you must:
- Be an undergraduate Law Student (Undergoing an LLB degree)
- Not have attended Law School (or been called to the Nigerian bar)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 24
- Be available for a minimum of 4 weeks, anytime between November 2019 to March 2020.
6th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
- Location Nigeria USD Month