Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a strong team player who grasps the current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Come up with innovative and creative advertisement campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create text, audio and video content for our platforms.
- Make graphics designs for our posts.
- Create and distribute weekly content in the form of newsletters, journal articles or blog articles.
- You are communicating new company events, resources, and content for Norak Tech community members.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the senses.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
- 2 -3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.:Google Analytics, etc).
- Must have a Working knowledge of ad-serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of Graphics Design.
- Ability to work in and with teams.
- Ability to work under supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience with Social Media Management.
- Must have the ability to understand the algorithms as well as what the target audience wants to craft the right content and deliver it the right way.
N70,000 – N90,000 / month.
21st September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Anthony Village, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND