: Digital Marketing Specialist
- This rare opportunity calls for a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong understanding of sales funnels and supernatural lead gen abilities.
- This role requires the ability to work well within a fast paced team environment, handle face to face partner meetings and create killer Facebook lead gen campaigns.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide backend digital marketing services to our clients. These services include:
- Design and delivery of marketing campaigns including hands on Facebook advertising, social media content and website coordination digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate creation digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Social media campaigns, from ideation through to reporting
- Content creation working closely with their partners to produce the right message
- Establish web presence of Barafiri and our clients to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
Qualification & Experience
- A First Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies or a relevant field would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognitive experience
- Experience in Facebook advertising ability; strategy and implementation.
Skills & Competencies:
- A team player attitude, the kind of entrepreneurial mindset that grows with the business
- Strong knowledge of a wide variety of digital marketing tools; from paid social and website development to content creation
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND