Direct Sales & Category Sales Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Follow and achieve departmental sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiating/closing new businesses every month (A closed business is a business that orders at least once within a month).
- Managing communications between key clients and the internal team.
- Bringing new businesses from existing clients or contacts and developing business relationships with potential clients.
- Increasing sales volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food and/or hospitality industry.
- Experience working with a farm is mandatory for success on the role
- Experience working with a CRM tool for sales lead generation, tracking and forecasting
- Proven track record in b2b sales and conversion.
- Must have existing good relationships with distributors or restaurants that are easily convertible.
- Excellent numerical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales Targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid work terms
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 13th month
- Company-sponsored trainings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND