Director, Academic Planning & Research Development
Locations: Katsina and Gombe
- The Director Academic Planning & Research Development is responsible to the Rector for the purpose of developing Academic Programmes in the Polytechnic with respect to accreditation, quality assurance and Research.
Qualifications, Experiences and Qualities
Applicant for the post of Director Academic Planning must:
- He/She must have a minimum of Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management with a minimum of (18) Eighteen years teaching and research experience in a tertiary Institution.
- He/She must be a Chief Lecturer with at least three years on the grade
- He/She must show evidence of scholarly Publication in a peer review journals as well as verifiable evidence of attendance of Conferences, Seminars and workshops within and outside Nigeria.
- He/She must show evidence of conducting or supervising an academic research in a recognized Tertiary Institution;
- He/She must be intellectually sound and very conversant with the academic activities in Polytechnic sector in particular and the Technical and Vocational Education generally.
- He/She should not be more than 59 years of age at the time of application.
Terms of Appointment and Condition of Service
- The terms and conditions are as specified in the approved scheme and condition of service of Federal Polytechnics in the country and salary shall be as approved by the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission.
4th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Applications and twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae stating in the following order:
- Full name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area (LGA);
- Marital Status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Permanent home address;
- Contact address;
- E-mail address and Phone Number (s);
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (certified copies attached);
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts;
- Own vision for the Polytechnic in the next five (5) years with particular reference to relevant materials requisition for, and management of Polytechnic Academic Planning (not more than 500 words);
- Name and Address of three (3) referees (Applicant should request the referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the Executive Secretary, National Board for Technical Education, Plot B, Bida Road, PMB 2239, Kaduna). ‘Referees report for the post of Director Academic Planning’ Federal Polytechnic Daura or Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo (as the case may be).
Applications with curriculum vitae and copies of all relevant credentials should be forwarded either by hand or post and should be marked at the top left hand corner of the envelop ‘The Director, Academic Planning Federal Polytechnic Daura or The Director, Academic Planning Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo (as the case maybe) to:
The Executive Secretary,
National Board for Technical Education,
Plot ‘B’ Bida Road,
- Location Gombe/Katsina USD Month
- Years Of Experience 15-20
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA