Director of Audit
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a First Degree in either Accounting or Economics from a reputable University with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Possession of Postgraduate Diploma/Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- Candidates must possess a professionally recognized accountancy qualification such as ICAN, ANAN, ACCA (UK), ACMA, (UK), CPA (UK), e.t.c.
- Candidates must have at least eighteen (18) years post-qualification experience, five(5) of which must be at a Senior Management position in a University or a comparable Tertiary Institution
- In addition, candidates must have good competence in computerized accounting system.
- Basic salary on the scale CONTISS 15 (N2,232,199.00-N2,875,791.00) per annum.
15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Publications with date
- Service to national and international bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates academic/work experience.
Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae are to be forwarded, “for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs” to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, lle-Ife,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Location Ile-ife, Osun USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND