Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Chemonics seeks a director of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the anticipated USAID-funded Strategic HIV/AIDS Response Program (SHARP) in Nigeria. This activity aims to identify and support proven interventions that improve service delivery and strengthen health systems.
- The activity is part of an expanded effort with the government of Nigeria in Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Jigawa, Kano and Yobe states. Activity objectives include: targeted and efficient HIV and TB case identification and linkage to care and treatment; patient enrollment in HIV/AIDS therapy, with adequate adherence to follow-up and minimal loss; successful suppression of HIV viral load; and increased government capacity to expand, coordinate, and finance HIV/AIDS and TB services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Lead the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts
- Lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas for improvement
- Guide reporting processes of technical staff and consolidate program reports
- Promote learning and sharing of best practices. Support all the technical staff in M&E functions and manage any M&E-related staff
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Demography, Biostatistics or related discipline
- Five years of experience in monitoring, evaluation, and research in health development in programs of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting. Three years of experience managing monitoring, evaluation, and learning responsibilities for U.S. government-funded programs
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data collection, data analysis, and quality improvement or quality assurance
- Candidates with experience working in northeast Nigeria highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
20th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
- The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. The EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice is available at: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA