Director of Works and Maintenance Services
Location: Ile-ife, Osun
- The successful candidate shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the Division of Works and Maintenance Services
- Among other functions, the Director of Works and Maintenance will coordinate and assist in the preparation of and implementation of capital projects as well as coordinate the planning and scheduling of all maintenance works
- The candidate who is expected to be focused and proactive will lead a team of other professionals in the discharge of the above functions.
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a First Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical/Engineering, Architecture or Building
- Possession of Professional qualification of the Council of Registered Engineer of Nigeria (COREN) is mandatory.
- At least 18 years post qualification experience in a university or an institution of Higher Learning
- Similar experience in other Government establishments would be acceptable provided the last 5 years have been in upper management position.
- Basic salary on the scale CONTISS 15 (N2,232,199.00-N2,875,791.00) per annum.
15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Publications with date
- Service to national and international bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates academic/work experience
Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae are to be forwarded, “for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs” to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, lle-lfe,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Location Ile-ife, Osun USD Month