Director of Works and Services
Location: Choba, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Qualification / Experience
The right candidate for the position must possess:
- A good honors Degree in Engineering from a recognized University and must be registered with the Council of Engineers of Nigeria (COREN);
- At least fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience, most of which preferably, should be in engineering services relevant to a University Works Department.
- A good and practical knowledge of computer application;
- A verifiable track record of competence, responsiveness, demonstrable integrity and transparency, ability to work in a team and be able to function with minimum supervision
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are as applicable in Nigerian University System.
- The appointment shall be for a term of five (5) years.
25th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten (10) copies of their Applications accompanied with detailed CV including names and addresses of there (3) referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
University of Port Harcourt,
PMB 5323, Port Harcourt,
- Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “Application for the position of Director of Works and Services”
- Candidates should also request the Referees to forward references on their behalf, under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along original copies of their credentials.
- Location port harcort,rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 15-20
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND