Director of Works & Maintenance
- The Director of Works and Maintenance is responsible to the Rector for overall planning and control of activities as well as formulating strategies for the Works and Maintenance Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate must be a fully registered Engineer with a good honours Degree or a registered engineer with a Master’s Degree in relevant field with at least Fifteen (15) years post- qualification cognate experience.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service for the position areas obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in the country.
- The appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
- The position is a career appointment.
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of Applications and Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full name
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- No and ages of children
- Permanent home address
- Current contact Address with telephone Number(s)/Email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations/Bodies
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts.
- Vision for the Polytechnic in the next five (5) years with particular reference to relevant materials requisition for and management of Polytechnic Library (not more than 500 words).
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Confidential Reports of three (3) Referees on the candidate.
Applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of all relevant credentials are to be submitted, in a sealed envelope with the position applied for marked at the top-left corner of the envelope, by hand or post to:
Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe
P.M.B. 110, Yenagoa,
- Reference Letters from 3 Referees under confidential cover should be forwarded to the address above closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- Location Bayelsa, Bayelsa, Bayelsa USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND