Director, Works and Services (CONUSS 15)
- The Director of Works and Services shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the Department and performs such duties including acquisition, construction, supervision, maintenance of facilities and advising same on works and services related matters.
Qualification and Experience
- A good Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Degree in any of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. Possession of M.Eng Degree is an added advantage.
- The applicant must be a registered member of professional bodies NSE, COREN
- Candidates must have spent eighteen (18) years post qualification experience with at least 10 years at Senior Management position, preferably in Works and Services Department of a reputable tertiary educational institution.
- Must be proficient in Computer/ICT operating skill and able to demonstrate same
- Should not be older than 60 years on resumption of duty
- Must be resourceful and should be able to develop linkages with external communities to support emerging needs of the University.
Terms and Condition of Service
- The appointment is for one term of five (5) years only
- Remuneration and benefits are as applicable in the Nigerian university system.
5th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates must have their Applications typewritten and accompanied with a two-page statement of their vision and twenty-five (25) copies each of the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae indicating the following:
- Full Names (Surname first)
- Date of Birth (indicating day, month and year)
- Marital Status
- State of origin
- Contact Address and Phone Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational and Professional Qualifications (including institution/awarding body and date obtained)
- Work Experience
- Present Position and Salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees. (Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the Registrar).
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Delta State University,
P.M.B. I, Abraka,
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta USD Month