- Successful candidates will be responsible for efficient delivery to the company’s customers and also ensure that the assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Manage, develop and dispatch products effectively to customers in assigned territory
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to the same
- Ensure prompt and correct product pickup and recording
- Ensure correct products are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle).
- A minimum of an SSCE qualification
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in a professional environment
- Valid driver’s license and rider permit for drivers and dispatch riders respectively
- Ability to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Merchandising skills
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule
- Attention to detail.
- Time management
- Decision-making skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos,lagos,lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification SSCE