Locations: Lagos, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- The main responsibility of Dispatch Riders involves delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products via a motorcycle embarking on short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs and occasionally go outside Lagos.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Collection of Deliveries and delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle logbooks.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company.
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Must have Riders permit.
- 1-3 years experience working as a dispatch rider.
- Have the ability to read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes.
- Highly professional and able to work independently.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Role as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos /Oyo NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE