Employment Type: Full-time
- The Documentations Associate (DA) is responsible for assessing the documents presented by prospective Jiji Cars vehicle seller.
- This involves the process of using the Documentation SOP and to review and resolve situations concerning the documents presented for the Jiji Cars buying process.
- The DA will review, document, and provide advisory on documents presented during the Jiji Cars buying process. The successful individual will assist in achieving the Documentation Team’s KPIs and overall deliverable toJiji Cars Business goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in the daily review of documents presented at Jiji Cars cars buying process.
- Performs document reviews & gives advisory on the status of documents presented during the car buying
- Questions and examines documents presented against set standards within SLA.
- Monitors and ensures proper determination of the authenticity of documents provided during the car buying process.
- Uses defined methods to discover or establish relationships between documents provided and in review.
- Examines documents for signs that they have been forged or altered.
- Compares signatures and handwriting through standard analysis to determine the alterations or infractions.
- Examines documents and link them to specifics & relate them properly.
- Deciphers the contents of documents and determine if they have been partially destroyed or altered
- Examines incidents and other cases of infraction on the ownership of a car.
- Provides feedback to customer experience team leaders, and managers.
- Handles escalations from Center Operation Officers, Territory Managers on the day – to – day issues arising from the documents presented by sellers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Handles escalations from on enquiries/request/complaint regarding documents on retailed vehicles.
- Prepares Weekly Documentation Exception Reports and share same with relevant stakeholders.
- Generate, prepare and analyze car history and ownership in detailed car reports on Jiji Cars due diligence report service
- Builds and sustains Documentation/Regulatory Vendor Relationships (Customs, AutoReg, eVReg, EVRS, CarFacts, etc.)
- Supervises and ensures weekly/monthly vendor payments (Customs, AutoReg, eVReg, CarFacts)
Technical Requirements & Experience Required
Educational Requirement & Work Experience:
- A Degree in Law will be of advantage or other equivalent Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant certifications/trainings in Audit Management, Risk Management & Compliance would be an added advantage
- 1 to 2 years experience as an Auditor, Risk Management/Compliance Officer or Legal Assistant would be an added advantage
- Intermediate to proficiency in Microsoft Productivity Tools
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Highly eloquent with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Very strong attention to details
- Ability to work under very strict timelines
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Ability to focus on quality and excellent customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND