Drilling Fluid Supervisor (Hil_Dc/016)
Job Type: Contract
- Provides as required technical support to supplement experience of Contractors Drilling Fluids Engineers.
- Works with the Mud Contractor and drilling Fluids Superintendent to deliver enhanced quality service. and to ensure the program meets the objectives of delivering the well without NPT.
- Proactively ensure well operations fluids meet technical and operational requirements of the drilling and mud programme and are cost effective.
- Ensure quality and consistency of work and reporting of all drilling fluids related contractors at the rig-site.
- Monitor drilling and completion activities and provide technical advice as required to keep the mud in the best state to perform its role in the well.
- Monitor utilization of drilling fluids chemicals to ensure there is no wastage and products are being used in a preventative manner to preclude well problems.
- Manage drilling fluids chemical cost and ensure all fluid related KPI’s are met.
- Monitor the mud contract and ensure the mud contractor is providing the full scope of services in the contract.
Primary Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process, 10 years’ experience as a supervisor and 5 years in higher supervisory/managemen, B.Engr, B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree, Field Engineer, Field Operation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND