Driver (With Administrative Experience)
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Renewables & Environment
Working hours:Monday – Saturday
- Conveying staff to their respective destination via the most efficient routes.
- Driving safely and complying with road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that companies’ documents remain confidential.
- Ensuring that the company car remains clean and well maintained.
- Check car oil, water and other parts on a daily basis.
- Ability to drive with a clean driving record.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Must have basic administrative experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an office environment.
- Valid driver’s licenses and/or driver’s permit
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must reside in or its environs.
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Observe public holidays
- 21 days annual leave
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Isolo, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND