- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- The ideal candidate should know how to drive manual trucks and cars.
- He should know how to sell sachet water and can travel with a car outside Lagos state.
- The driver should be ready to relocate to Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye LCDA Local Government.
- The ideal candidate should be very good at sales.
- He should know how to talk to customers and manage them.
- He should have basic knowledge of counting money when he sells.
- He must be ready to take up other tasks as directed by the boss.
- He must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The ideal person must be flexible i.e ready to relocate to any of the Western states like Oyo, Oshun if need be but we will provide for his accommodation.
- The ideal candidate must not be between 25 and 30 years
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their full name, age, qualification, location, house address, whatsapp number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month