- The role of the Driver is to ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services for the transport of authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and other related goods and supplies in/out of the Project location under the authorization of the supervisor.
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle, accurate maintenance of vehicle logs, provision of inputs for preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, tire checks, brake checks,car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts.
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents and emergencies.
- Collect and distribute incoming and outgoing mail to various destinations within the city.
- Minimum of Secondary School Education.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Certificate in Mechanics is an added advantage
- 5 years’ work experience as a driver; safe driving record; knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of local languages of the area is desirable.
7th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10