Driver – Distribution 11
Requisition ID.: 30049805
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
- To perform 2nd Tier deliveries as per the planned routing schedule whilst ensuring that Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Operate 2nd Tier delivery vehicles
- Legally operate company vehicles
- Check trucks and trailers as per vehicle check list, including oil and water levels
- Record any damages, and faults and report such findings.
Perform 2nd tier deliveries:
- Deliver placed order orders as per the planned scheduled delivery route
- Ensure that inventory reconciliations are as per order on departure and as per collection at Point of Contact (POC)
- Ensure a SAFE, Healthy and Risk Free working environment
- Adherence to DPO Safety Pillar working guidelines.
- Grade 12
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
- Stock control experience specific to the FMCG industry
- Sound knowledge of the SAP R3 system
- Advanced knowledge of a SAP system
- Valid, unendorsed Heavy Duty vehicle license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- Location Ilesa, Osun
- Years Of Experience 0-3