Driver – Distribution 13
Requisition ID.: 30049803
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
- The key purpose of this role is to perform 2nd Tier deliveries as per the planned routing schedule whilst ensuring that Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
Key roles and responsibilities
Operate 2nd Tier delivery vehicles:
- Legally operate company vehicles
- Check trucks and trailers as per vehicle check list, including oil and water levels
- Record any damages, and faults and reports such findings.
Perform 2nd tier deliveries:
- Deliver placed orders as per the planned scheduled delivery route
- Ensure that inventory reconciliations are as per order on departure and as per collection at Point of Contact (POC)
- Ensure a SAFE, Healthy and Risk Free working environment
- Adherence to DPO Safety Pillar working guidelines.
- Grade 12
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
- Stock control experience specific to the FMCG industry
- Sound knowledge of the SAP R3 system
- Advanced knowledge of a SAP system
- Valid, unendorsed Heavy Duty vehicle license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- Location Ilesa, Osun
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND