Experience Level: Mid level
Key Job Responsibilities
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by the management
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the executive assistant
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at the appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Executive assistant
- Sees to any other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Must at least possess a Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Min. of 5 years driving experience within Lagos environment
- Must Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Age range: 28 – 36 years
- Applicant must be familiar with Lagos route
- Job Competency Requirements
- People Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Sound communication skills.
N40,000 to N50,000/month.
19th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month