E-Commerce Digital Marketer / Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
We are on the hunt for a sharp, talented and innovative E-Commerce Digital Marketer / Content Curator to manage and plan content for our social media accounts, help scale our affiliate program and email marketing through creative thinking and a focus on proven strategies.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
- Conceptualize market campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches.
- Distribute emails through the use of automation software.
- Plan, implement, monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns across multiple channels with focus on SEO, social media, email marketing and affiliate performance.
- Supply occasional affiliate marketing creative juice and ideas to Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches.
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI to share with key stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of experience with online and digital marketing, and/or traffic acquisition
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Programmatic buying
- Have an understanding of Advertising
- Excellent communications skills with an analytical approach
- An optimistic outlook – you see the glass half-full
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2021.
How To Apply
Send CV with subject as “E-COMMERCE DIGITAL MARKETER / CONTENT CREATOR” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND