E-Commerce Field Agent
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Field Agent, you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations on specific products
- The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve sourcing and exporting various products as well as supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio on different products, their specifications, and quantity.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Research and Study where the products are located, their origin and their seasons.
- Research and Perform costing analysis and tabulate their CIF AND FOB prices and our profit per tonne.
- Research and contact reliable/trustworthy suppliers of the product.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Make sure you obtain schedule and timelines to supply products from chosen suppliers.
- Research, contact and verify local forwarders at the product location.
- Negotiate a Forwarder’s fee.
- Research and Contact buyers for the product.
- Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Set monthly targets for the successful export of the product to buyers.
- Update existing pricing.
- Identify challenges and concerns and how to resolve them.
- Travel to inspect the product, verify the suppliers and forwarders. In addition, travel to supervise the loading and export of this product, take pictures and obtain all shipping documents and invoices.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Communication Skills: Being able to speak with clients and potential customers in a friendly and open manner is a huge asset to an agent.
- Attention to Detail
- Age: 19-27
- Organizational Skills: Working with multiple clients will require strong organizational skills.
- Sales Skills: Negotiating deals, persuading clients and sellers is a necessary skill for an agent.
- Listening Skills: You will need to listen to your clients’ needs and work with them to close deals.
- Computer skills – able to work in all office products and use the internet.
- Must be available to travel.
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month