Early Years Practitioner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities.
- Maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1st Degree in Education or any field.
- Courses in Education, special education needs, Jolly phonics, EYFS is desirable.
- Experience in class teaching.
- 2 – 5 years work experience in a similar role.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
27th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com using “Early Years Practitioner” as the subject of the mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
- Location Lekki, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND