Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
- Coordinate Nondestructive Testing Projects.
- Provide Interdisciplinary Support during bidding and detail design
- Prepare AS-Built documents for Hand-Over to client
- Review ITT documents and clarify issues with client during project proposal
- Attend FEED/ITT/ Project Scope Clarification meetings with client
- Plan schedule of deliverables
- Review as well as verify FEED documents, instrument vendor print documents and drawings
- Prepare & coordinate Independent Design Review (IDR).
- Reviews, witnessing, monitoring and Approval of Inspection Tests (ITPs) of FATs and SATs as per client requirements
- Provide technical advice and solutions to detailed engineering design issues
- Review of Electrical Detailed Engineering documents and assist in procurement and Inspection in liaison with other Engineering discipline engineers, Inspection engineers and the expeditor in compliance with Project specifications and procedures
- Review of Electrical Protection systems, Control Drives, Lighting System layouts, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, Hazardous Area Equipment identification and certifications (classes and zones)
- Preparing and populating Test packages for completed Electrical, Instrument and Telecom installations and uploading as per client requirements
- Review of Electrical and Instrument documents as per client requirements. (Load list calculations, Cable sizes, Cable schedules, UPS Power Distribution Systems, Safety Mechanical Interlocks, Single Line Diagrams, Material Take Off (MTO) and Technical Bid Tabulation documents).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Eng.in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering with demonstrable oil and gas experience
- Candidate MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- NDT methods experience/qualifications
- Master’s Degree/professional and MBA qualification (an added advantage).
- Strong computer background.
15th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Delta USD Month