Electrical Site Supervisor
Locations: Abuja and Ikorodu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a full-time Licensed Master Electrician to supervise, lead, direct and coordinate electrical and Solar installations at its construction/work site(s), ensuring work is performed productively, safely and with the expected quality meeting all NEPA and Skipper Seil requirements.
- Surveying sites where solar electrical systems to installed.
- Drafting electrical installation plans and technical diagrams.
- Supervise the electrical installation of commercial rookop and ground-mounted solar PV systems.
- Communicate with project management and clients in connection with field issues.
- Investigate and resolve field issues.
- Provide technical support for business development teams.
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the project plans and approved contract documents.
- Able to do Electrical wiring works for commercial building and residential buildings.
- Perform the ask in accordance to the safety procedures.
- Trace the faults in the systems and rectify the faults.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Minimum of ND in Electrical, Technical or related Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Electrical Technician in Building Electrification, Knowledge in Solar System will be added advantage.
- Training in Solar System and Buidling electrification will be preferred.
- Age: 24 to 35 Years
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
15th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja and Ikorodu - Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND